?3 – 4 red peppers
?¼ cup basil leaves
?2 cloves of garlic
?½ cup parmesan cheese
?¼ cup olive oil
- Fill saucepan with water and boil (add salt to season if desired). Cook pasta al dente style.
- Wash and halve the red peppers.
- Place on a baking sheet (you could also wrap in foil) and roast in the oven at 400 for about 10 minutes or until peppers are semi soft.
- Combine peppers, basil leaves, garlic, olive oil and parmesan cheese in food processor and puree.
- Combine pasta and sauce in large pan and heat to desired temp.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and and enjoy!